OORHS provides the University of Pittsburgh's research community with up-to-date information about a wide range of funding opportunities for research across the full breadth of the health sciences.
Search External Funding Opportunities
- DoD Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP)
- Foundation Links
- Pivot Funding Database
- Competitive Medical Research Fund
- Health Sciences Bridge Funding Program
- CTSI Funding Programs
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- NIH Diversity Supplements
- InfoReady Review (including Limited Submissions)
All programs for which the University may submit only a limited number of applications are posted at the University’s central InfoReady Review. That site contains the most up-to-date information and supersedes any information posted here that may be discordant with such postings.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Center for Medical Innovation (CMI) announces the first round of the Early Stage Medical Technology Pilot Funding Program for 2023
NOT-OD-23-012: FORMS-H Grant Application Forms & Instructions Must be Used for Due Dates On or After January 25, 2023 - New Grant Application Forms and Instructions Now Available